Monday, October 17, 2011

Our New Kitchen

This is our kitchen before....
















And this is our kitchen after renovations!!
















Very flash albeit a few more chips out of the tiled floor in the process. Cupboards and drawers that open and close with ease and no termite dust everywhere. Hoping the pesky geckos will also stay out along with the spiders! The bench under the window is now a bit longer as well which is great. The only issue now is where to store the dog biscuits!!

1 comment:

macimancs said...

Hi, Adam and Angela!

First of all, congratulations to you for your kitchen renovation. It's a huge difference between the before and after shots. Your kitchen became really lovely. :)

The reason why I write you now, is because my wife and I finally decided that we'd like to move to Samoa if there is a little chance for us to do so. And in this decision your blog played a significant role. :)

If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to ask you some practical advice and your opinion about our opportunities. I was looking for your contact details on the blog, but unfortunately I could't find any. So I'd like to ask you to send a short mail to macimancs at gmail dot com if you have a little time for us.

We would be really appreciate it. :)

Thank you!

Christian and Karina