Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cyclone warning

There is a cyclone warning out for tonight. Night classes have been cancelled and people sent home. Seems a bit weird though as its all quiet on the western front at the moment. Not even a breath of wind out there. Hope all the boxes on the deck survive the night. Better get out there and put away loose objects i suppose just in case things get a bit wild in the night. This one is called rene. Nesha went past a couple of weeks ago and it got a bit windy so hope only that bad this time too.

2 comments:

Zack Woolwine said...

Adam,
My name is Zack and my wife and I are contemplating moving to Samoa. I know that's vague, but would you mind giving me your email address so I can ask you some questions?
Thanks a lot.
Zack

Adam and Angela said...

Hi Zack. Feel free to contact us on angelaperrynz@hotmail.com. Hope we can help you.