Friday, September 4, 2009

The Sheild

Well yes as Adam says it was a pretty exciting and amazing game of netball last week. Mary and I have been kicking ourselves over little mistakes and wondering why we couldn't have made the big upset and won the shield!!! Actually before the game I was pretty sure it was going to be another severe beating so much so that I partook in a "Happy Juice" mixed by the opposition! Maybe that is why I was so relaxed for the whole game? Actually it wasn't until 1/2 time it dawned on me that we had the shield within our reach so I had to quash the nerves and try and keep calm.

Anyway it was not to be but we gave them a pretty good fright. I heard later on SCOPA were out in the clubs with the shield in tow!! I didn't think they should get to celebrate that hard considering they were being beaten by the team coming 4th in the division!! Luckily my spies were out so I managed to get a dedication to Hyundai through the DJ just to remind them how close they came to losing it!!

No comments: