Wednesday, December 16, 2009

USP Alafua Graduation










Talofa all



Yesterday was Graduation for us here at USP Alafua. A happy and sad time. Much to be celebrated for those Graduating but also sad they will be leaving us, Samoa and friends made here (not to mention the netball team!)

It was a hot day. Very very hot! 35+ degrees in a big hall with little fans and no air con. Thought I might be the passed out Palagi on the stage it was so hot! Luckily I had my fan with me so could keep some air moving.

The library girls were all there either ushering or singing in the choir. Elenoa was also singing and they all looked great in their matching puletasi's.

The hall was packed with people. It was nice to see some of the students I know Graduating. We took a few photos after .....

No comments: