Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Fever

It's Friday the 13th today and tomorrow is Valentines Day. Oh boy the place has gone mad! Even more so than at Christmas. There is a race being held by the radio station tomorrow morning but I couldn't convince Adam to enter with me. Apparently you have to run around and collect things from different places. Sounds a bit like orienteering. In true Samoan fashion though if you don't fancy running around yourself you can bring one of your kids with you to do the leg work!

As for me well I'll be saying "Happy Valentines Dear - Bye"!! as I head off to Touch Rugby trials - well to find out what it's all about and if I'm good enough that is (they are very serious about Touch in this country).

I have however booked us a nice dinner for tomorrow night at Roko's restaurant. They were advertising a special Valentines Dinner with chocolate cheesecake and STRAWBERRIES and icecream (sorry can't tell you what the main is I'm only going for the dessert!) so I was sold.

Can't imagine there will be any roses (anyway according to the ad on the TV these are boring!) and the chocolate melts (same ad on TV also says fattening) so I'm not expecting anything but you never know I may be pleasantly surprised!! Hope you guys have a great one.

No comments: